Ramblings

God is transforming me. God is answering my cry's. God moving in my life. God is so much bigger than my circumstance. God has my trust. God is real. God is relevent. God is loving. God is unconditional. God forgives my sin. God pours his mercy on me. God affirms me. God is for me and not against me. God is lifting me up. God is shifting my world. God is opening my eyes. God is speaking to me always. God is right beside me, right inside me. God lives in me. God's spirit is guiding me. God's spirit never leaves me. God is stirring me up. God is lighting an unquentiable fire. God is taking me deeper. God is breaking shaky foundations. God is building my life upon him. God is the best. God knows everything about me. God knows where I am going. God knows my future. God forgets my past. God is my everything. God has my everything. God take my everything. God is all I need. God leaves no stone unturned. God see's every corner of my heart. God loves me for me. God is in love with me. God is growing revival in my spirit. God is giving me an undying hunger. God is faithful. God is good. God is good. God is good. God is good all the time. God is here. God is now. God is never going away.


Thank you God.

No comments: