Orientation!!

Allright, its here!!!! Orientation week!!! God is SO faithful and the last $3,000 has come in!!! The last few days, but its all come in!!! Thank you lord! So the whole team and I are all packed into the Shanz Hous Hostel in Courtenay BC. We all came in yesterday from across Canada and a few from the US. So far we have Graeme, Ryan, Laura, Tanissa, Katie, Emily, Brynie, Joel, Tyler...and I think thats all, forgive me if I forgot you, its only early morning day two. Today we are having talks with previous interns. So we get to learn all the in's and out's of daily life in Uganda. Im not sure yet how the whole internet thing is going to work there, so I apoligize in advance for not updating as often as you or I would like. I promise that i will try hard though!!

I am really exctited and stoked for everything thats about to happen!! I think i am finally relaxing into the fact that I AM GOING TO AFRICA!!!!!! YAYYYYY!!

So please pray for open hearts, divine understanding, courange, endurance, wisdom, strenth, and PEACE!!!

LOVE MELANIE

No comments: