GOD IS GOOD!!


Ok, WOW!!
God is so amazing! I am loving being home. God has been pouring out his spirit on me, and growing me in ways I have been yearning and praying for, for a while! Coming out of the desert and into the promise land! Thank you lord!!
So just a little testimony for you!
I've come home to debt, because of travelling and spending. I prayed this morning on the way to the bank, that God would have me covered in paying all that i owe back to my mom. I went to the ACTS office, and they gave me a bonus!! THEN, i got to the bank and i have WAY more in my bank account than i thought. THEN i check the balance on my visa and it is SIGNIFICANLY less than i thought, like 3,000 dollars less than i thought!!! (My mom may have paid it, i havn't talked to her yet) But none the less, i was BLOWN away. On the way home i relized my tank was on empty, even emptier that it was last time i filled. I fill my tank and pay, and my gas was 10 dollars CHEAPER than when i filled last!! PRAISE GOD!!!
So yeah, god is encouraging my faith for sure! I'm going to break even!! Yahoo! I applied for a student loan today, but I am believing that I am going to be able to give that money right back to the government!! And, I believe that Randi and I's road trip is going to be provided for!
I attended a few sessions of a healing crusade with Randi. Mark Davey was speaking. Last night it was all about Language of Faith. Speaking what you know to be true from what the bible says, hooking up your believer with your speaker, not you feeler or your thinker with your speaker. The power of words! It was rad. I need to hear that again! I want to tell you more, but i gotta run now, so i will tell you more later!
You are all amazing and beautifully created individuals. Every one who reads this and even those who don't. Have renewed hope, cause the God of this world is sufficient, hes is able, he is so much more than you could think or ask for, and he is right inside you!!
I LOVE YOU, talk to you soon!

No comments: