Supernatural Revival


The kingdom of heaven is near. The kingdom of heaven is here.


I have been on yet another amazing journey. Relizing that I am finally finished with my 9 month desert and moving into the promise land. When i came home from africa, God told me to get rid of 3/4 of my stuff and to clean my car. My car being cleaned, and my room almost done. God confirmed a trip for me and Randi to Canmore Alberta. I beautiful valley town nestled in the Rockies. There is Revival in the hills. Pouring into this place. We have a friend Ross here also that we were going to visit. We knew with out a doubt that we needed to be here. The first night at jamies house Holy Spirit came and smoked us all. Jamie is a beautiful worship leader, and after some sponatious worship, the holy spirit was moving through us all. God confirmed so many things to me through prophetic word. The second night, was the meeting night at Jackies house. People from calagary come out, people from all over Canmore, to just usher in the Holy Spirit and seek God. WOW. God rocked my world. Like right off the axle. I have had so so so many answers to prayers that i have been crying out for a long time. I've release things to him. He did a deep healing on my heart. It was a huge Holy Spirit playground.


But what i want to say is, its not about me. Gods spirit is alive and moving in huge ways. He's right there always, waiting. Waiting for his people to call on him and welcome him into there lives and "programs". God is abolishing religion. Destroying agenda's and programs made by humans. We need to get on our faces and beg for mercy after taking it into our own hands. Thinking that we can actually do something on our own, touch people on our own. God touches people. God changes hearts. God transforms hearts souls and minds. Holy Spirit is here to make it all real, to make it relevent, to take you to the next level. To give you all the power you need to continue in this life. Not just continue, not just survive, or get by, but to live for something bigger. Live for something other than yourself. Live for a cause, live to make change. Live to see miracles, signs and wonders. There is a huge move coming. A huge wave of revival. I can feel it. And it's not going to look like anything you think. God is moving beyond our human condition. Moving outside the box we as a church have locked him in. Imprisoning him in agenda's, prorams, ministries, schedules. He's breaking it down and taking it back to his agenda. Holy Spirit is going to start moving and shaking the broken foundations down. Destroying all that is ready to crumble. Everything that is not build on a solid foundation will fall. All that is built upon the rock is going to flourish, its going to grow and recieve power. Holy Spirit power is going to be ushered in. Empowering us beyond our confines. All for the glory of god. People are going to be healed, miraculous healing, deep healings. things that would normally take months will be completed in weeks. Devine impartations and downloads of wisdom and knowledge. Leaders are being built up. Strong hold are flaking away. Army's are in training, soldiers of the spirit. To tear away the strongholds of this world, and build the kingdom of heaven on earth.


I pray that Holy Spirit would fill you right now, that by the power of God you would be filled. I pray God would reveal to you, your role in the revival. Your roal in the revolution. I speak to the strongholds in your life and declare them GONE. Freedom reign in your body. Freedom reign in your spirit. You are ready to be all that you are called to be. STOP SETTLING. STOP CONFORMING, seek god and follow him with all you have. Nothing else is worth it.

No comments: