7 hour layover, Vancouver BC

Hey yall, im in the process of a 7 hour layover in the beautiful city of Vancouver!! I got a ride into town to the WHITFIELD house to visit with some awesome firends before i head out. Josh....you weren't here, oh well guess ill see you later next year some time...miss you. Thank you to everyone who came out to see me at the airport, that means alot to me. I had a big group of people that consisted of: Danielle (sis), Mom, Adele, Jaquelin and Rick Pizzy, Mark, Dennis, Trevor, the newspaper....WOW....its felt good to have all the people that i love to wave me off. I know your waving to me too dad....i love you and will miss you dearly. (Ohh and dad could you please email me your address so i can send you a post card or two cause i left my address book at home)
So here i go, off to live in a whole new world in about 30 hours! I am really getting excited now, i love the feeling of a plane taking off....it pretty sure thats how i am feeling and thats how i will feel for the next month or so.
I miss you all already, but i am really happy that i am finally off!!
HASTA LUEGO!!

No comments: