Last night at the Shanz Haus Hostel

Well, here i am, last night with the team in the Comox Valley, my very dear and beautiful home town. I am in the girls room, just finished packing and the team in in the living room playing settlers. Some game which i have never played....it is my goal to learn it as soon as this is done. And on that note, i should go, because i have been terribly busy this week and i have failed to spend much time with the team. So please pray that my actions would not affect the unity within the team.
I am so excited....tommorow i am boarding the plane to take me off my home turf of Vancouver Island and onto the first leg of a grand adventure.
Thank you to all my friend and family for all your help and support on the way, in dealing with crazy me. I will miss you especially, mom, danielle, dad, collin, dennis, trevor, natasha, adele, the pizzys, the renkemas and all the others who are important people to me....you know who you are!!
SO I LOVE YOU, and talk to you soon!!!
Melanie

No comments: