On the upside of fine.

I just typed a whole blog and then erased it by pressing SHIFT C instead of CTRL C to copy it so i can put it on blogger. Thats frusterating. So unfortunatly this blog will be even shorter than the short one i just wrote.
I am slowly working through this weird space i am in, and any prayers are always appreciated. I talked with my mom for 2 hours today and cried and she removed the lock that i had placed on the steel box that i had "stored" the holy spririt in. So i am feeling better and am seeing the way through this all little now. Alot of dying to myself, and breaking of my heart in the process for sure. I dont know what to say now, i feeling at a loss of words. I am very tired though do to an almost complete lack of sleep for the last 4 days due to travel. And i have a cold. So, i think i may wrap this up and go grab some snacks and head back to Canada House so i can hopefully have a nap before we leave.
Happy New Years (I spent mine at the Sheridon for a concert with all the top East African artists. Kristy was there and some other friend, GOOD TIMES)

No comments: